- Santhosham 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher training program ONLINE
- 2024 Community Weekly Kundalini Yoga classes for Adults
- Classes & Services
- About us
- Kids & Youth Yoga
- Yoga & Meditation
- My Cart
When the life force is brought from the base of spine upward through the central canal (sushumna nadi) of the spinal cord crossing the backbrain and to the forehead eye and through the tophead eye(Sahasrahara) by the grace of experienced spiritual instructor, it is called Deeksha. The first step in the process of the awakening of the Kundalini Sakthi is meditation: The master gives deeksha into this Kundalini Yoga in a simple and a most effective way. All those who receive the deeksha from the Master and enrich themselves with grace are disciples The screen covering the intellect is pierced by spiritual power generated by the Guru and then one can experience a throbbing or a tickling sensation or a sensation of heat , sometimes cold. This is the pulse of the soul and it is the ever present reality.
The Deeksha consists of three stages (Centers of Concentration)
1. Fore-head eye or Agna Chakra or Suli Munai- First stage of Deeksha
The space between eyebrows , the two eyes and above the nose is a small opening which is very subtle path and is ordinarily closed. . This is the called the 3rd eye/ forehead eye
2. Mooladhara- Second stage of Deeksha
At the base of the spinal column i.e., at the lowest bodily center, in between the anus and the urethra is the spot, which is called mooladhara, the seat of kundalini sakthi, this is the center core of the human body.
3. Top-head Eye or Crest Eye or Sahasrara- Third stage of Deeksha
At the top of the head and just below the skull is this spot which is called as the Top-head Eye. Kundalini sakthi which can be focused at the Crest Eye from its seat at Mooladhara which will bring the supreme peace and bliss
Duration of taking Deeksha
The process of learning kundalini Meditation is 21 days. . The first stage of deeksha will be taken on the 1st day and the second stage is on your 14th day and third stage is on your 21st day . The deeksha will be taken directly fromGuru or from any Kundalini Meditation master (GnanaAsiriyar) from UPFNA/ UPF. Deeksha will be given after the Kundalini Yoga class or during Kundalini yoga beginners course. For more info please contact the center on your preferred location.
Suggested Donation of Deeksha: $30( for all 3 stages)
Benefits of practice
The biggest benefit of Kundalini Meditation is stimulation of good thoughts in ones mind and thereby guides the life from within for the practitioner. It makes ones Self Realise things as they are
To the Body, When energy rises to brain and then flows into the body , it gives good feeling to the body. The bio heat generated as a result of meditation purifies blood. The various ills of the body also gets cleared.
To the Mind, When Kundalini meditation is practised sincerely , the mind flows as a clear stream just like water currents in the middle of sea. The stress that comes with various responsibilities of life tends to wane away over a period of time depending upon practioner
To the intellect, The pleasure of the Divine Vibration in the brain enriches the intellect with wisdom. This is called as Bliss. The more bliss one experiences , the more peaceful the mind and more sharper the intellect becomes culminating in the full blown experience of Self Realisation or State of Nirvana (Samadhi)
1. Regularly pursue Kundalini meditation at least for 15 minutes daily (preferably twice a day). Please see ““How to Meditate” for more details.
2. UPFNA is offering regular Group meditation classes. Please join and enhance yourself more in Meditation. You feel always more energy in the Group Meditation
3. UPFNA is also offering often other workshop to enrich you more in Meditation and Yoga
4. After you practice more than 6 months to One year of Kundalini Meditation, you are eligible to take “ Intensive Kundalini Meditation Course” conducted only by Guru MahaMaharishi Paranjothiyar The course is offered by UPFNA once a year or you can attend this course in UPF, India( please check the course details in India at www.universalpeacefoundation.org. This course can help one to go deeper in to meditation and realize oneself more. With the regular and sincere practice of Kundalini meditation, one is eligible to take Kundalini Mediation Master course. After completing the course , he will be able to teach this Kundalini yoga to help others to reach higher experiences and knowledge.